October half term 2017
Two weeks of October Half Term Adventures Saturday 14th to Sunday 29th October
New film in the 4D Cinema
Don’t forget to come and watch the new Sonic 4D Halloween theme film which will be shown in the cinema over half term. Film available from 14th October to 5th November.
Everyday there are craft and ranger activities
- Daily Halloween Craft experience 11am to 4pm
- Ranger Activities at 10:30am, 12noon, 1:30pm and 3pm
Then from the 21st onward we have live daily shows!
- SATURDAY 21ST BUBBLEPOP 11:30AM, 1:30PM & 3:30PM
- SUNDAY 22ND BUBBLEPOP 11:30AM, 1:30PM & 3:30PM
- MONDAY 23RD SUBLIME SCIENCE 11:30AM & 2:30PM
- TUESDAY 24TH DIPPY'S CLOWN SHOW 11:30AM, 1:30PM & 3:30PM
- WEDNESDAY 25TH SUBLIME SCIENCE 11:30AM & 2:30PM
- THURSDAY 26TH FLIP'S CLOWN SHOW 11:30AM, 1:30PM & 3:30PM
- FRIDAY 27TH STEVE THE JUGGLER 11:30AM, 1:30PM & 3:30PM
- SATURDAY 28TH HALLOWEEN A NIGHTMARE ON PANTO STREET
- SUNDAY 29TH HALLOWEEN A NIGHTMARE ON PANTO STREET
What if it’s raining?
Don’t worry there’s lots to keep the family entertained indoors Enchanted Forest Play zone, interactive exhibits and 4D cinema!
The above are all included within the general admission ticket. Book your tickets online.
Paint a Pot
- Halloween themed paint a pot is open daily from 12 noon to 4pm
Don't forget you can book your Family Halloween, Adult Halloween Ball, Fireworks and Winter Wonderland tickets too.