Two Weeks of October Half Term Adventures
CONKERS half-term adventures - Saturday 15th to Sunday 30th October!
During the two half term weeks - Saturday 15th to Sunday 30th October our amazing Ranger team have a host of fun packed activities planned. Ranger activities are available at 10:30am, 12:00noon, 1:30pm and 3:00pm
- Mondays – Sensory Art.
- Tuesdays – Bushcraft.
- Wednesdays – Shelter Building.
- Thursdays – Construction Derby.
- Fridays – Underwater Wonderland – NEW FOR 2016.
- Saturdays – Sensory Art.
- Sundays – Bushcraft
Also family entertainment with live shows over the two weeks:
- Each week on the Saturday (apart the 15th), Sunday and Monday – Pirate Pat Direct from his tour of Cyprus will entertain us with his Sea Shanty’s and magical tricks 11:00am – 4:00pm
- Tuesdays - Flip the Clown - why not come and see Flip the Clown show at 11:30am, 1:30pm and 3:30pm
- Wednesdays - Sublime Science- come and see a dry ice spectacular show from 11:30am and 2:30pm
- Thursdays - Flip the Clown - why not come and see Flip the Clown shows at 11:30am, 1:30pm and 3:30pm
- Fridays – Trevor Hill – Animal Encounter 12:00noon – 4:00pm
- Our craft activities are held everyday from 11am to 4:00pm.
Book your tickets online. Don't forget it's all included within the general admission price.