7 Weeks Of Summer Holiday Adventures
7 Weeks of Summer Adventures At Conkers
A full day of entertainment for all in pursuit of adventure!
Visit the Waterside & Discovery Centres with the 4D Cinema, Enchanted Forest, Indoor Play and Exhibits.
Explore the 120 acres of woodland and lakes, barefoot walk and adventure play areas. Jump aboard the Conkerchoo Train or head below the surface of the earth with The Warrens.
Challenge yourself with Vertigo Adventures zip wire, climbing wall, high and low ropes.
NEW Activity Trail (5yrs+) to tire out any child & Fairy Labyrinth for every imagination!
Story Time 12.00pm & 1.00pm in the Story Tellers Hut
Craft Activities 11.00am – 5.00pm with our team of Rangers on hand too!
Paint a Pot 12.00pm – 5.00pm
Ranger Activities 10.30am, 12.00pm, 1.30pm & 3.30pm
- Monday - Pond Dipping
- Tuesday - Bush Craft
- Wednesday - Sensory Art
- Thursday - Construction Derby
- Friday - Bush Craft
- Saturday - Construction Derby
- Sunday - Sensory Art
It's Showtime! Our Shows Include...
- Ras King Bobo - Be prepared to be in awe of the shapes and skills of Ras King Bobo, as he brings the whole audience together performing stage dance & trained skills right up close for everyone to see (parents are usually the most shocked as he contorts his body to a yoga level we can only dream of!)
- Punch & Judy - A story retold a million times and to be retold a million more. Can the police officer help Punch & Judy, or will the crocodile take his chance to get hold of some sausages whilst our main characters are not looking!
- Musical Mascots Assemble - Performances for all to get involved, playing the favourites such as “Baby Shark” & also LOL Diva. With high fives all round to involve the whole audience in some crazy moves to follow along.
- Fudge & Co - presenting animals you may never have seen before and dependent on group sizes, you may be able to get up close and see for yourselves the