Terms and Conditions
Please read through the Terms. If you do not agree with the Terms, do not use this website. If you do use the website, your conduct indicates that you agree to be bound by the Terms.
Unless otherwise specified the copyright in the contents of all the pages in this website are owned or licensed to CONKERS (Planning Solutions Limited, the operating company of CONKERS).
- Except as stated below, the contents of this website may not be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means without the prior express written permission from Planning Solutions Limited.
- You may not distribute, display or copy any of the contents of the pages contained in this website to third parties.
- You may print or download to disk the contents of an individual page of this website for the purpose of private and personal non-commercial use.
- The pages contained in this website may contain technical inaccuracies and typographical errors and CONKERS / Planning Solutions Limited accepts no liability for the accuracy or completeness of the information contained on this website or for any claims or losses of any nature arising directly or indirectly from use of, or reliance on, such information.
- The information in these pages may be updated from time to time and may at times be out of date.
1. You are purchasing tickets for either day admission to CONKERS or an event at CONKERS.
2. Event tickets cannot be exchanged for another event, please book online tickets in advance to avoid disappointment (It can take up to one full day for you to recieve your tickets after purchasing online or it could drop into your junk file)
3. Cancellation after placing your order – you have up to 14 days from purchase or up to the date of your visit (whichever is sooner) to cancel tickets purchased for CONKERS after placing the order. Please note no refund can be made after the date of your visit. You can cancel your order by writing, emailing (email@example.com) only. Please note each ticket purchased has a unique barcode which will be scanned on entry to CONKERS.
4. Online tickets to events may be purchased up to one day prior to an event date but cannot be cancelled and are not refundable within five days of the concert / event date or after the event has taken place.
5. Once we have received payment, CONKERS will confirm acceptance of your order by email. For general day admissions to CONKERS please print this email and hand it into the Reception Team at the Discovery Centre to enter CONKERS. If you booked a ticket for an event an e-ticket will be sent to your email address (if you do not receive your order within four working days please contact CONKERS).
6. Liability – should an event be cancelled or if the tickets become unavailable CONKERS will refund your money. (This can take on average 30-60 days)
7. In order to cover the total cost of providing you this service we charge a fulfilment fee of 20p. This fee contributes to the cost of delivering tickets by defraying certain costs incurred in satisfying your order. This fee is non-refundable.
8. The country of the Merchant’s domicile is the United Kingdom and transactions are in British Pounds Sterling.
9. All tickets purchased include VAT. Planning Solutions Limited is the operating company of CONKERS and Planning Solutions Limited’s name will appear on your bank or credit card statement. Planning Solutions Limited’s VAT number is: 673 713 717.
10. If you would like to speak with our Guest Services team please telephone 01283 216633 email firstname.lastname@example.org or write to CONKERS, Rawdon Road, Nr Swadlincote, S.Derbyshire DE12 6GA.
11. CONKERS will retain a copy of your purchase.
12. By purchasing online tickets for Conkers general admissions or events you are accepting our full terms and conditions which are available on request.
13. When you visit Conkers as a day visitor please hand your ticket in at the Discovery Centre reception. Some events are also based at our Waterside Centre (including Winter Wonderland) these tickets should be handed to a team member upon arrival, so please double check the location on your tickets.
14. Carers can enter for free with a valid carers card to be shown as identity on entrance (Receipt of DLA or Carer’s Badge must be shown). Tickets for Carers are not needed to be purchased online but if you are a part of a larger party, please inform us in advance to ensure we are able to accommodate with our capacity for the visit. If there are 2 carers (2:1) one carer must be paid for.
15. If you, or any of your party do not have your ticket upon arrival to an event, CONKERS witholds the right to refuse entry until a valid ticket is presented to our team.
16. When purchasing a voucher from CONKERS, this holds no natural cash value and cannot be redeemed against special offers and can be removed from distribution without warning. A voucher will expire 365 days from purchase and renewals can be sought after by contacting us on email@example.com
We hope you enjoy your visit to Conkers.